7 Ways to Expand Website Visitors and Boost Sales
Have you invested a lot of money on marketing with the expectation that you would get many sales from the 1000s of website visitors that read your ad?
Have you put money into driving traffic to your web site, just to have no one purchasing your product?
Perhaps you have actually seen the ads, "Get 10,000 visitors to your website, for just $20". The result-- 10 individuals visiting your website and no one buying. You have actually not successfully targeted your clients.
How do I find my targeted clients?
1. Place yourself in your clients shoes. There's an Indian stating that goes something like:
" You should stroll a mile in my shoes, prior to you can understand me".
If I am selling a weight loss product, I would not be targeting skinny people, but targeting those that are overweight.
2. Make a thumb nail sketch of this person
Who is your customer?
What are her desires, requires and desires?
Aim to comprehend how they believe. Comprehending exactly what problems they have, will provide you a clearer idea of what to provide them.
For example, let's make a sketch of a common overweight person:
30-50 years of ages
Out of shape
Most likely wed with kids
Under a lot of pressure, tight for time, stressed
Looking for ways to improve health and wealth
Absence of self-confidence
3. Establish a product that deals with one or more of their needs. Constantly refer back to your thumbnail sketch as you compose for your website. Elaborate on the points that fit your product and what it delivers. As you begin composing, new ideas will naturally emerge, but constantly keep them concentrated on read more your targeted client so you won't go off the track of what your customer desires.
Based on the profile I outlined above, you might offer them products that assist them drop weight, enhance their health, look great, spend more time with their kids and get rich.
4. Write your copy to sell - when you compose the copy for your website, always worry the advantages. Develop a style for your website that focuses on this advantage and don't wander off from it. for more indepth info on this topic, read my post:
" How to Get Listed in the Search Engines-- Developing a Theme-Based Site" (www.isitebuild.com/searchengine.htm).
Make sure each page offers. - each page must emphasize the advantages in the headline, to pull the reader into the contents of your page.
Exactly what's in it for me?
Why should I spend my valuable time reading this page?
6. Write as if you were talking to your pal - your copy ought to be conversational, personal and friendly, as if you are sitting beside the person. Compose from the viewpoint of exactly what your customer wishes to buy, not exactly what you want to sell.
7. Deliver the contents in a clear, crisp way - take care not to stray from the main purpose of exactly what you promised in the heading. Make certain your client wishes to click through to the next page or your order page. Don't hesitate of clearly specifying the price of your item.
Clearly determining your customers and writing copy customized to solving your clients issues, places them in a purchasing state of mind. Converting these visitors into purchasers should now increase the amount of sales from your website.
Maybe you have seen the advertisements, "Get 10,000 visitors to your site, for only $20". The outcome-- 10 individuals visiting your site and no one purchasing. Constantly refer back to your thumbnail sketch as you write for your site. Compose your copy to offer - when you write the copy for your site, always worry the advantages. Develop a theme for your website that focuses on this advantage and don't stray from it.